Legal Aid in Family Cases
You may still be able to get Legal aid in the following circumstances
- If you are in dispute with social services about your children, for example if social services are trying to remove your children from your home and you wish to contest this.
- For victims of domestic violence
- In cases of international child abduction, where your partner is trying to take your child out of the UK, or
has already done so
- If your child is being taken into care by social services
- For divorce, financial issues and disputes concerning children.
In respect of Legal Aid for such matters it is available where evidence can be provided of domestic abuse and is dependent on certain income and capital levels. If you do think you would be eligible you will need to bring evidence of eligibility with you to the first interview.
To find out more please call us on 01202 674425 or email: email@example.com.
We have offices in Dorset at Poole and Wimborne and provide legal services to Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Devon, Berkshire and West Sussex. Many of our services do not require you to visit our offices - so we can effectively serve you with legal advice wherever you are in the UK.